Bison-1 has been successfully used for forearm muscle building, forearm strength training, definition, and cardiovascular system exercising by many professionals, sport clubs, gyms, universities, as well government agencies (police, special forces, military), which earned the exerciser a solid reputation in strength development.
Test Report - Part 1
Test Report - Part 2
Test Report - Part 3
From 08/25/05 through 08.25.09 the Special Operations Anti-terrorist Squad "Almaz" (SPBT "A") of Republic of Belarus has chosen 20 members of it's team to train with Bison-1. Graduate student from the University of Physical Education in Minsk, Maxim Vladimirovich Shinder (BGUFK), integrated the power, strength, and cardiovascular exercises with Bison-1 into the physical training of the squad. The results have been measured by a dedicated control team monthly and then compared to the ones of the squad members following the regular training. The results were unexpected! Read the memorandum below, the translated version of the report.
"I recommend using Sotsky's arm exerciser Bison-1 to obtain results that might surprise you.
Kick Fighter Club is well known both in Russia and worldwide. In 1999 this Club was recognized as the world top kickboxing and Thai boxing school. Among the secrets of training are the newest coaching methods and modern sports training equipment...
Obviously, hands are deemed to be the most subjected to traumas both in boxing, kickboxing and Thai boxing. Our fighters have used the arm exerciser Bison-1 for several years to strengthen wrists and forearms. No device can serve better for such purposes. Sotsky's exerciser is simple to deal with, occupies small space, and needs no special preparation training. Many sportsmen of our Club boast of their punches and kicks, partly due to BISON-1 personal exerciser, of course."
President of the Kickboxing and Thai Boxing Federation, Kick Fighter Club President, WAKO 2001 best coach, WKN 2004 best coach, coach to 15 World champions, presently holds the office of the General manager of EDINAYA RUS International Professional Combat Club in Moscow.
"Sotsky's arm exerciser surpassed all of my expectations! Bison-1 add considerably to my strength and muscular endurance in arms and shoulder girdle for strong clinches generally used during wrestling...
I would also single out this device as a good warming-up machine before training or competition."
European multi-champion, Olympic prizewinner in Greco-Roman wrestling
"Bison-1 added explosive power to my puches! It improved my knockout punches, that must be quick and explosive, versus a regular so called push-style punches...
My grip has improved as well, it is very important to have a strong grip in Jiu-Jitsu, especially when trying to submit...I don't lose a hold of the opponent's Gi as easily, and the increased strength allows me to escape the submitions better!"
Two-times Champion of Russia (2009 and 2010) in Kobudo, Black Belt - 1st dan in Kobudo, First Place in the Inter-Regional Championship of Russia in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, First Place in the Central Federal Region in Russian Hand-to-Hand Fighting, Third Place in the National Russian Championship in Hand-to-Hand Fighting, Candidate for Master of Sport in Kobudo.
"I have never seen a better device for arm injuries recovery! Your Exerciser was a lot of help in recovering wrist aching problems. This is a very effective, yet portable means of arm power development and maintenance."
Belarusian tennis team member
"Earlier, for wrists strengthening, I had to deal with weight lifting and other exercises. Having starting with Bison-1 personal exerciser, I experienced considerable power increase after only two months of training. Presently, I have not as many injuries as before, i.e. I used to have my finger joints dislocation, there was an arm fracture once...
Now I am absolutely confident in making kicks and punches without a fear of any injury, moreover, the punches became more powerful. When spending as much time as I do with the Exerciser, i.e. 15-20 minutes 1-2 times a day, you can increase your results considerably after just two months, or - even sooner."
3-times World champion in kickboxing and Thai boxing (WAKO), European champion (WAKO, IAMTF)
"The results were amazing! I applied Bison-1 arm exerciser to rehabilitate my shoulder smaller muscles.
I was really amazed. Sotsky's exerciser completed the previously 5-month rehabilitation in 2 weeks ..."
European and World champion in unarmed self-defense and judo
"I experienced a serious muscular upgrade after one month of training, which contributed to my prizewinning in a number of competitions! Sotsky's arm exerciser benefited mostly to my motor strength in wrist and elbow joints, finger joints and to my muscles and ligaments elasticity...
I recommend Bison-1 to both beginner and top-class sportsmen. This device will surely do well to those who train for recreation purposes, or aiming to develop arm strength in shortest time possible."
World championship prizewinner in arm wrestling, International Class Master of Sports
"There is no alternative to this exerciser! Bison-1 arm exerciser makes it possible to develop muscular and ligament strength in forearms, making elbow and wrist joints strong. I am particularly attracted to it because of its small dimensions and weight, which make it handy to be put in any bag or briefcase."
Director of the Belarusian Federation of Jiu-Jitsu
"Bison-1 is efficient at all stages of training process, and one can use it at any age! Bison-1 Sotsky's exerciser is recommended for wide range of general and special-purpose applications by the European Unarmed Self-Defense Federation. The Personal exerciser can be effectively used by sportsmen of any age and qualification."
President of the European Unarmed Self-Defense Federation
- Alexander Povetkin - Olympic Champion in Boxing (Athens)
- Ivan Tihonov - World and Olympic Champion in men's hammer throwing
- Sergey Makarov - World and Olympic Champion in javelin throwing
- Oksana Gromova - member of the Russian National Javelin Throwing team
- Bogdan Pischalnikov - Team Russia - Athletics
- Ruslan Salei - NHL "Panthers"
- Vladimir Nikolski - World Arm-Wrestling Champion
- Sergey Lishtvan - European Champion , Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestling Prize Winner in Atlanta
- Natalya Barnovskaya - World Swimming Champion
- Yevgeniy Dolinin - World Champion in Sambo and Judo
- Aleksandr Pekarchik - World Kickboxing Champion
- SpecOps of Belarusian MVD (Ministry of Internal Affairs)
- Anti-terrorist FSB SpecOps of Russia - "Alfa" Squad
- Central Security Agency of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Belarus
- Marine Sports School "Yuniy Desantnik" (Moscow, Russia)
- Belarusian President Security Service
- Vilnius Police Academy (Lithuania)
National Sports Teams:
- Poland National Greco-Roman and freestyle Wrestling Team
- Belarusian National Judo Team
- Russian National Rowing and Canoeing Team (Sergey Verlin)
- Finland National Greco Roman Wrestling Team
- French National Greco-Roman Wrestling Team
- Ukrainian National Greco-Roman Wrestling team
- Bulgarian National Greco-Roman Wrestling Team
- Israel National Freestyle Wrestling Team
- Russian National Water Polo Team (male and female)
Sports organizations around the world:
- Junior Sports Club "Kosino"
- Hockey Club SKA "Samara"
- Junior Sport Club of Russia - Hokey Team "Vityaz" (Podolsk, Russia)
- Junior Sport Club of Russia - Hokey Team "Himik" (Voskresensk, Russia)
- Junior Sport Club of Russia - 41 "Moskvorechie"
- Junior Sport Club of Russia #72 "Afina" (Moscow, Russia)
- Junior Sports Club "Radujniy"
- Junior Sports Club "Sozvezdie"
- Junior Sports Club "Marino"
- Junior Sports Club "Umka" #1 (white bears)
- Junior Sport Club of Russia "Rus"
- Junior Sport Club of Russia - Rowing "Burevestnik" (Russia, Moscow)
- Junior Sport Club of Russia "Dinamo" (Gladishev)
- Junior Sport Club of Russia "Spartak"
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Center of Valentin Dikulya
- Hockey Club CSKA (Moscow, Russia)
- Hockey Club "Lada" (Tolyati, Russia)
- Thai Box Club "Chinuk" (Minsk, Belarus)
- Thai Box Club "Jaguar" (Moscow, Russia)
- Wrestling Sports Club "Sambo-70" of Sergey Nikolaevich Gromov (Moscow, Russia)
- Greek-Roman Wrestling Federation of Russia (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
- Sport Club "Riko" - Yuriy Nikolaevich Penzin
- Volleyball Team of Slovenia
- National Educational Group "Sparta"
- Sports Club "Ermak" - Vladimir Vasilevich Niskovskih (Moscow, Russia)
- Team Belarus - Tennis, V. Volchkov (Minsk, Belarus)
- Hockey Masters Team of "Dinamo" (Minsk, Belarus)
- Sports School of Highest Mastery in Applied Sports
- Sports School of Highest Mastery in Sports Games "Izmaylovo"
- Federation of Russian Hand-to-hand Fighting and Traditional Karate
- Experimental School of Highest Sports Mastery "Severniy"
- Sports Club "Nadejda" - Alexey Aleksandrovich Petrov (Moscow, Russia)
- Sports Club "Predel" - Alexander Chelnov
- Sports School "Sambo-70"
- Sambo Sports School "Lianozovo"
- Sports Club "Totem - Sviblovo"
- Moscow Energy Institute - Valeriy Valentinovich Volostnih
- Sports Club "Karma" - Yuriy Yaroslavovich Sokolov
- Sports Club KIH
- Sports Club "Lider"
- Sambo Sports Club of Moscow National University
- Sports Club "Meridian"
- Sports Palace of Moscow National University of Engineering and Computer Technology
- Volleyball Masters Team "Belbiznesbank" (Minsk, Belarus)
- International Wrestling Club "SKIB" - Vadimir Semyonovich Goncharov (Moscow, Russia)
- Hockey Club "Keramin" (Minsk, Russia)
- Moscow College of Olympic Reserve #1
- Tennis School OOO "Bud Zdorov" (Mosrentgen)
- Sports Center MGIMO (Moscow, Russia)
- Arm-wrestling Club "Atlant" (Minsk, Belarus)
- Tennis Federation of Belarus
- Belarusian Federation of Russian Hand-to-hand Fighting
- "Interpartner Company"
- Belarusian Soccer Federation
- Soccer Club "Slavenia" (Mozyr, Belarus)
- Hockey Club "Yunost" (Minsk, Belarus)
- National Academy of Physical Education (Minsk, Belarus)
- Physical Education Academy (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Educational Center "Rostok" (Moscow, Russia)
- Windsurfing School (Minsk, Belarus)
- Belarusian Olympic Reserve School in Water Skiing (Minsk, Belarus)
- College of Olympic Reserve (Minsk, Belarus)
- Medical Institute of Minsk (Minsk, Belarus)
- Sports Junior Club of Olympic Reserve in Greco-Roman Wrestling
- Vilnius Handicapped Sports Community
- Minsk Handicapped Sports Community
- St. Petersburg Handicapped Community "Opora"
- Scientific Trauma and Orthopedics Research Institute (Minsk, Belarus)
- Minsk Institute of Computer and Radio Technology
- Sports Club "Kickfighter"
- Boxing Club "Mogilyov"